Submissions of high-quality papers in the scope of the conference are handled only through the EasyChair website at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rtpdp2021
1. Prospective authors are invited to submit a paper(s) limited to a maximum of 5 pages written strictly as per template. Papers beyond 5 pages will be charged extra.
2. At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present his / her paper at the conference to be included in the proceedings (SCOPUS Indexed).
Download Template in PDF File
Download Template in Word File
1. The manuscript should be prepared using MS WORD and/or LaTeX template
2. The figures/graphs/plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
3. Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within the boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
4. Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g., Mr., Ms., Dr., Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
5. Mention the full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of the article to this e-mail].
6. Articles must be written in spell-checked and grammatically correct English.
7. All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited/referred to within the text.
Policy on Plagiarism:
1. Authors are requested to kindly refrain from plagiarism in any form. Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. Papers found to be plagiarized during any stage of review shall be rejected.
3. As per the copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
4. Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism